LGM 12.7% 24.0¢ legacy minerals holdings limited

Hi Wack , just wanted you to know that your contributions are...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hi Wack , just wanted you to know that your contributions are highly appreciated not only by myself but I believe that all on HC feel that way . You are right on the money once again here . To be able to dive into a miner and then share your insights are very helpful to all . I agree with your perspective here . I understand that I am preaching to the choir when metals are the subject ,but after the last tedious bear there are a complete generation who are looking for the insight that you and a handful of posters provide .We are just now cycling into the most favorable and this year fascinating time of the year to be holding mining stocks .Even though this pattern repeats over and over again throughout the years, this is a special time that most seem to forget . I know that in the US and most of the world , the average portfolio only holds approximately .04 % in mining shares whereas the average over the years it has been in the 2 percent range . The price of Gold continues to climb the proverbial wall of worry and most investors are in what ever is the latest hot story .While ignoring a metal that has withstood the last 5,000 years at least and will still be here 5,000 hence . Most smaller companies have struggled to raise money over the last years , which now has finally started to change , make no mistake ‘this bull will be the Mother of Bulls ,while the wildly overpriced equities will be taking it on the chin .So you folks who are new and I mean a whole generation of investors, start doing your DD and learn all you can while these and others are still cheap and pick your choices wisely for one great choice out of ten can totally change your life . There are still plenty of fish in the lake and just need to do the work required to give you an edge. We’ve already had many large gainers with many more to come . And a last comment that from start of Bull to end , Gold usually gains 8 X , so if you figure that the last actually started around $ 1150 , well you can figure the rest Good luck to all and let your DD be your guide !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.035(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $53.63K 213.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 22945 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.