SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Do you guys actually know where isx makes money? you compare it...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61

Do you guys actually know where isx makes money? you compare it to paypal and stripe... But have you ever asked what industries the bulk of its merchants lie in and assessed the risks to serve these industries? Who are the end customers processing the payments that they take margins off? Then wondered why they try and put legitimate logos of the visa and mastercard in every announcement (who basically anyone can use to process through) and not there actual merchants they serve - like afterpay or zip might?

Have you looked into the background of John and what happened with Reeltime media (where he worked with the previous CFO), the Chairman (asking whether he is qualified to lead a fintech with reg risk etc.)? Or his time at Sugar Australia?
    Do you even know who the chairman is? Where he worked with John previously? The amount of related parties within the organisation?

Why John no longer uses his given name? Nikolas?
    https://www.starweekly.com.au/uncategorized/1836868-yarraville-sugar-australia-in-compo-payout-twist/

I am not short, I am not long, its just really easy to blind yourself when a stock is going to all the right questions - for which there are many.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.