EQR 4.35% 4.4¢ eq resources limited

I am keen to see the SP fly just like everyone else and I intend...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I am keen to see the SP fly just like everyone else and I intend on hanging around.

If you bought this 12months ago you would have had the opportunity to get out after doubling your money.

Yes, tungsten has an image problem, its not sexy and there is plenty of evidence there to demonstrate how costly and inherently risky it can be to get a mine up and running.

IMHO we are seeing a great company being built. Will that in itself translate to SP movement, probably not. Money in the bank and profit (consistently) is what will make the market sit up and realise that this is a viable TUNGSTEN business (lower risk compared to many others before it)

This is not going to happen in the next few months, it will likely take years. That said, it's not hard to imagine that, on current trajectory, we could see revenues exceed $100m for 2025 financial year.

Money in the bank and profit...does that mean dividend? The BFS is like licking your finger and sticking it in the air, that said a lot has changed, for the positive, since it was first completed. Forecast cash at bank end of 2025 is over $100m.....

Lets say by then there's 2 billion shares on issue (overstating I think), it would only cost $40million to give them all a 2c dividend...not a bad yield on current prices. Does that move the SP? Maybe, if there is consistency in dividends, that said if there is consistency in the dividends then I'd be happy to keep collecting for the rest of my life. (it's been said many times over MT Carbine is a multi-generational deposit, add in Spain and the yet to be fully explored tenements we just picked up....in five years this could be a three mine operation)

On the subject of Spain, to those moaning about the Spanish Inquisition...are you also complaining about no big Institutions getting on board? Little chance for any institution to take a sizeable positon in EQR on market at the moment...we just become a global player, got a backer with $178 billion under management and improved our supply capability ...it's likely that the $100m revenue I was dreaming about just become a truck load more.

I have no prediction as to what EQR is going to do but I do think this,

You don't get to have no risk AND immediate reward...

GLTAH, IMHO, DYOR, LGBTQIA +

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.