EQR 0.00% 4.1¢ eq resources limited

Ann: EQR Achieves Daily Concentrate Production Record, page-35

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    I see where you are going with this and I sense your frustration with the languishing share price..
    BUT, spruiking about a dividend is not the answer and it could get them in a lot of strife if it backfired

There are 2 things they now need to focus on - the first one is DRILLING, DRILLING and more DRILLING. And the reason is that the current BFS based on the Andy White pit plus western extension only represents about 20% of the known mineralisation, so they need to get the inferreds and indicateds move up the ladder to proven. Once the majority of the resource is better understood they can crunch out a new BFS and JORC up the resource to a much higher NPV. A fully represented BFS and JORC resource will then be the basis of valuation for a potential suitor,

At present, we have only $310 M in NPV and a lot of unproven resource in situ at Mt Carbine.
    (Wolfram Camp will be a lot further down the track before they can get any additional proven resource but as it is right now I dont think a suitor would put too high a value on it.)
    (Barruecopardo is much bigger than Wolfram Camp and a similar resource to that of Mt Carbine. Clearly both teams have a lot on their plate right now but in time they should be able to add additional value by way of further drilling and proving up resources as well as recovery rates, production rates etc - I think Jim and Tony will be able to do this with their eyes closed).

We need FULL VALUE to be firmly embedded in the share price before any potential suitor puts an offer on the table

And the second thing they need to do is MARKETING, MARKETING, MARKETING - I am hopeful that the presence of Oaktree on the Board, which now has responsibility for managing two producing tungsten mines in 2 hemispheres, will be a catalyst for a much more robust marketing strategy.
    They are still finalising the last bits of the acquisition, but once the dust sells, I think it will be "game on".
    Oaktree managed some $200 billion of assets and have many contacts around the world, as do our MOU partners, Masan who are also a massive player.
    In a backdrop of critical global shortage of tungsten, 2026 seeing the end of China & Russia, and Governments around the world cooperating under their respective Critical Minerals Strategies, how good would it be to see a punchy marketing campaign leading with " western worlds largest tungsten producer", owners and managers of three tungsten mines (2 producing) at a time where Almonty is dragging its feet getting Sandong up and running, Tungsten West literally on the brink and G6M, well, who knows whats going on there but they are certainly not making profits and may never do so.

Is this not a good foundation for a professional marketing program ? It is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $77.07K 1.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.