EQR 0.00% 4.4¢ eq resources limited

Your analysis of the acquisition and its impact on the company...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Your analysis of the acquisition and its impact on the company as well as short-term share price both show a distinct lack of understanding regarding the transaction as well as basic financial/business knowledge. We're not back down in the 6c range and I doubt (touch wood) we'll be back there ever again. I ignored your first post above because your analysis was ridiculous. How on earth you could consider the $25m "out of the EQR books" when a portion of it is being passed to a wholly owned subsidiary of EQ Resources Ltd, which is what the share price is based on, is beyond me. That goes for whoever gave you a 'great analysis' as well... You know the Mt Carbine quarry isn't owned by EQ Resources right? They own 100% of the entity that does hold it and when they put out their annual report including their CONSOLIDATED financial statements you'll see the entity that holds Barruecopardo listed in their "Investment in Subsidiaries" note with a 100% equity interest right there with Mt Carbine Quarries Pty Ltd at the same ownership level.

Like others have noted, I don't know how you can consider this an underperforming stock based on its trajectory over the last 3 years, almost doubling from the 3.4c in December 2020 to now. Not to mention that EQR is also being recognized as a major tungsten producer globally, being the largest one in the western world. Sure if you look back 15 years it hasn't had a good track record but the company is vastly different to back then with a management team that is worth their weight in gold. Leave your bitterness from passed losses, which will hopefully soon be made whole and then some, at the door.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $7.74K 174.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115008 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 152625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ 24673
Last updated 15.23pm 14/06/2024 ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.