EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

From linked in. The two Saloro XRT sorters."Our people are now...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5899/5899709-29caba7dd311f6cc4d25e99fc98b79a3.jpg
    From linked in. The two Saloro XRT sorters.
    "Our people are now looking forward to working closely with SALORO SLU's Barruecopardo team which is commissioning a second Tomra to drive down handling unit costs."

From the XRT trial announcement
    "EQ Resources Limited (“EQR” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that Saloro S.L.U., Spain’s (“Saloro”) flagship producing asset, the Barruecopardo mine, has yielded positive results based on early XRT Ore Sorter trials. The 8,957t trial reached a 10.2-times upgrade with a high recovery (85%). As the optimisation of the XRT Ore Sorter progresses, it is expected ore sorting will achieve a +90% recovery"

And

"Once commissioning is complete, Saloro will look at purchasing additional XRT Ore Sorters and expand capacity to enable the bulk of the ore mined from the Barruecopardo open pit to be processed by ore sorting.... This will have a positive impact on costs, as the processing plant will treat approximately 1/3 of the current ore tonnes, but at a much higher grade. Recoveries in the processing plant will also improve as head grade to the plant increases."

I believe in one presentation post Saloro acquisition announcement Kevin said they would be getting a third and fourth XRT sorter in Spain. With the amount of barren dirt not having to be processed there is going to be a lot of free plant capacity, So i expect they will be needing to increase mining rates to feed the XRT sorters to keep the plant utilised. They plan to drop the grade on the current Saloro resource to increase the tonnage of resources as with the XRT sorters they can take considerably lower grade ore as economic. Exploration at depth below the pit has potential for a lot of extra ore not to mention the surrounding old mines in there tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.