EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

From linked in: Tomra Mining“The tests and the results achieved...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    From linked in: Tomra Mining

“The tests and the results achieved so far are very positive and favorable. We are convinced that this sorting technology will help Saloro, S.L. to significantly improve efficiency and production at the plant.” Pedro Jiménez, Plant Manager at Saloro’s Barruecopardo tungsten mine about TOMRA’s XRT sorter installed at the site.

The sorter, fed with raw material in the 8-25mm size range at a rate of around 30 tons per hour, achieves +90% recovery of scheelite and removes 85 to 90% of host rock prior to downstream processing.

Saloro is so satisfied with this result that it wants more TOMRA XRT sorters: “By purchasing more sorters, we aim to further increase the feed grade to the plant, remove material that does not contain scheelite.”

Already hitting the expected 90%+ recoveries.

I believe the Barruecopardo plant is rated at 1.1m tpa or 125tph. If half the ore being processed can be sorted that is a HUGE increase to the plants capacity with sorting removing 85% of the waste up front.

It would seem that the next two XRT sorters for Barruecopardo will be at the top of the shopping list.
    Last edited by plonka: 24/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.