EQX 0.00% 13.0¢ equatorial resources limited

Ann: Equatorial Files US$1.1B Statement of Claim for Compensation, page-9

1. 18,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Australia is as risky these days and IMO is uninvestable due to political diktat and things are on the precipice of getting much worse.

Uranium banned.
    Oil may as well be banned. Gas may as well be banned. Coal may as well be banned.  Economic forms of energy production banned.  But Cannabis and cutting bits of mentally ill people... THAT is legal.

You have seen the same BS in Canada as we are now getting into in Aus.
    Barely anything will get up even IF bagfuls of cash are handed out legally through community programs, exactly as per Canada as you now have basically standovermen / mafia to pay off repeatedly. Like 'protection money'.

And you have seen what happened in Chile this week with Li nationalization. Every time a mining industry becomed **temporarily** profitable in Aus both the Libs and Labor call for 'super profits taxes' or some such BS.   If they want more taxes, just increase the corporate tax rate FFS and keep a level playing field

I have given this some thought and there are a few West African countries with big mining industries I would rather risk my capital on. Aus mining SUCKS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49359 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.