EQN 1.89% 26.0¢ equinox resources limited.

Ann: Equinox Appoints CSA Global as Geological Consultants, page-7

1. 6,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4293
    I expect to see some announcements ie: change in or becoming a substantial/s holder rolleyes.png
    Maybe the increased bids might have been associated with the new GM appointment?

Interesting statement: re: "IO price has little bearing on such a tiny MC company"
    ~ I would have thought if Iron Ore was your only project, the price would have a large bearing regardless of MC?
    ~ The falling price and the price outlook from sources previously posted (professional IO analysts, Australian Chief Economist) all indicating the price to remain under $US100 m/t and (a mean average of them all @ $US80 m/t) for 2022
    ~ Global industry analyst Fitch Solutions are forecasting a downturn into the next decade (and were the only analysts that had I/O above $US100 m/t for the remainder of 2021)
    https://thewest.com.au/business/mining/iron-ore-prices-poised-to-fall-below-us100t-into-next-decade-fitch-solutions-forecasts-ng-b881964998z

IMO ~ weak I/O prices as well as impurity discounting facing Equinox will also have a short term impact for a quick DSO start up to fund ongoing work.
    China is going green, China is increasing local production of I/O, China is increasing pig iron (reducing I/O) in furnaces, China is preferring higher Fe~62% to minimise coal usage, China is aiming to reduce emissions

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $32.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $13.36K 53.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4400 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4193 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.