BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Nothing will change? Like the reduction in debt, or the second...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Nothing will change? Like the reduction in debt, or the second manufacturer, or the financing, or the new sales guy, or the reduction in manufacturing costs, or the new product lines….?

you may not like the end result of the share price, but the fact of the matter is that Dave works 18 hour days 7 days a week. One of my biggest concerns with this company is that Dave will wake up one day, read another death threat email from one of you salty investors, and then just say “F$#@ it” and walk away. If that were to happen, who’d take over? Who’s going to stay on calls with the Chinese for 6 hours while they negotiate some ridiculous clause about earthquakes? Heck who else even speaks Chinese or is familiar with working with a manufacturer there? There’s not really any other senior members of management that can step up. The original CEO of LifX bailed as soon as he got his shares, the co-founder was shown the door, and the original sales person didn’t last long either. Who else is there? This company absolutely needs more bodies in upper management.

hire someone else you say? Not a chance. The company doesn’t have the money to offer an attractive salary to someone with the necessary qualifications. Dave’s financial return is tied to his huge chunk of shares.

you can repeat “DM needs to go” over and over but there are two facts that remain:
    1 - he has the overwhelming support of the major shareholders (refer to the most recent shareholder vote results). You’re going to claim that it’s because they are blinded by DMs “sales tactics” or something but I can tell you it’s because they ask questions and get answers instead of making up ridiculous claims (like yours about BUD not paying Eastfield, which is garbage, the actual truth was in the announcement)
    2 - The company has no other options for a CEO at this moment.
    And my opinion: if DM were to leave tomorrow, that would be the end of the ride for BUD.

now in a few months things have settled down (hopefully), manufacturing is back to 100%, store shelves are full and stock is available everywhere, bank accounts are steady, then yeah lets find some more management folks, and board members for that matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.