ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Equity Lending Facility Incentive Program, page-210

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    "Something tells me the NMDC is not the party to blame for the hold up .We may did miss the fine print on our agreement , and appear in India without the Bond . Whatever is the reason , hope is behind us ......Amen
    All IMO"

With Canberra Day public holiday and arrival of autumn with its beautiful weather, it is so difficult not to feel so much optimism in the air. I believe it is also quite a lot of optimism associated with potential success of our Company, which only can be achieve with very solid "foundations" in place.

And one missing element may, and probably is the one you are referring to above. Only this unexpected ELF rush and attached favorable conditions made me aware of this missing "link",

Unfortunately "Errare Humanum Est", and lets hope, that from now on OUR future can only be bright, as there are so many key factors to our upcoming success. Some I already mentioned in one of my earlier posts, specifically fact of upcoming partnership with India and associated prospects, and when soon initiated through official agreement, no financial, scientific and industrial resources will be spared, brought about by incoming long term NMDC, NCL and our ECT partnership, in achieving the international success. It is certainly my expectation, and I hope shared by most ECT investors.

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $69 29.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 27782887 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11868117 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.