SLX 0.17% $5.83 silex systems limited

Are you aninvestor or a punter?I am agenuine long term investor...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62

Are you aninvestor or a punter?

I am agenuine long term investor and am very happy with the price achieved. It meansthat the company is going to mature much more quickly and with less dilution ofmy existing shareholding.

If you area punter that is fine your interest is in making relatively short-term materialgains and probably will be flitting between a number of stocks looking forthose gains. That is perfectly ok and your right to do so but your risks are differentto mine. Your risk is the volatility of the market. It can benefit you just as easily as sting you in the pocket. While mine is the companies operational performance.

From myperspective I am a long-term holder and ignore the fluctuations. I am much morefocused on the fundamentals of the company which in the 23 years that I havebeen a holder have never looked more rosy

Of the70,000 odd shares that I have purchased on marked in the last couple of day I havereceived pages and pages of buy notification with minimal numbers of share 450,50, 61, 3, 7 etc. are just some. Only about 10 transactions are what I wouldcall genuine Marketable parcels. The rats and mice trades seem to be just BOTStrading trying to manipulate the market for their own masters ends what everthat may be.

The capraise was very heavily oversubscribed. I was scaled back to only 39% of what I appliedfor and I do not regret paying $4.05 for one minute. I am also relishing theopportunity to scoop up more on the back of this market. In 2 or 3 years maybemuch sooner, you will look back at this and wonder what the hell you werethinking back then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.371B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $5.90 $5.69 $1.989M 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1828 $5.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.84 4149 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.84
  Change
0.010 ( 0.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.89 $5.90 $5.69 46834
Last updated 13.21pm 06/05/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.