MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

You wanted managers to buy on market to show confidence?? maybe...

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    You wanted managers to buy on market to show confidence?? maybe management are so confident of this resource that it didn't matter if they had locked in funds externally because if that fell through they always had plan b, invest their own money. either way they were going to raise 20 mil @6.5 cents. To me that is confidence rather than incompetence. if the money didn't get raised then I can understand your point.

management have not put a foot wrong to date. they are hitting milestones on time (one was delayed by 3 weeks, of which the market was informed prior) they are getting getting drill results, they have structured the company to best reduce sovereign risk. they just raised 20 mil, although slightly unconventionally. I think they just need to be given the benefit of the doubt. I for one haven't seen a more profession outfit when it comes to mining exploration.

if you can kindly give me another management team that is doing a better or same job as these guys I'd like to know, because I'll invest in them too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.