WBT 5.79% $2.01 weebit nano ltd

I have been a shareholder since 2017 - i have not posted since...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I have been a shareholder since 2017 - i have not posted since the flurry of announcements As i felt just best to take all the information and let it digest .

I had recently bought more at over $7 so on in that regard on face value the $5 capital raise is not that appealing as of today

In the bigger picture of progressing and accelerating the business for the betterment of all shareholders , i think the board have certainly done the right thing in raising the $ 55 million dollars , which i think will return significant value to all shareholders substantially over the coming months , years , decades .

Raising money and the parameters around it especially in this financial environment is only going to become more difficult towards the back end of 2023 .

The board has not shied away from the fact that a Capital raise was to be required in the future
    most likely before the end of 2023 , would i have rather it played out differently - absolutely

Possibly all going well and a couple of announcements we could have perhaps continued on a slight uptrend in share price for the remainder of the year only to be in a position that required money to be raised - and with the discount applied back down in price to the CR level .

This way i feel we will end up at the same position but with 6 months further advanced progress , partners and hopefully a number of triangles of partnerships signed and sealed , and also no capital raise news pending holding us back .

I honestly feel Coby and Dadi and all the team have the long term goals of the company at the the forefront and with the money obviously required now , im more than happy to let them bring that to fruition .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.