WBT 4.46% $1.82 weebit nano ltd

@Suse123 bloody hotcopper loses quotes in replies...Buffet and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    @Suse123 bloody hotcopper loses quotes in replies...

Buffet and Munger can't time the market, no one can. No chart can time the market. And the up-ramping rhetoric kicks off when share price goes well and down-ramping when it doesn't. What does not change is what is going on in the background, the team diligently working away and kicking goals.

Stoked to have landed my highest purchase at $4.96 this morning for ~2000 units, a price we thought would have gotten away from us. A third of the SPP max option we potentially have access to. Will keep monitoring as ideally I'd rather support the companies goal directly via the SPP over some random trader wanting to make a quick buck or writing off a loss however the guaranteed shares especially at a discount is very appealing.

Have not sold a single share, holding as the story continues to be strong, anticipating a hold until we see dividends at this rate. This is a great company and if they can continue to kick goals why would one want to sell out a portion of a business that produces profits that you get a share of? Great business model with likely low overheads and high leveragability. Not easy to find stuff like this that works out...
    Last edited by deco19: 27/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.