WBT 0.44% $2.28 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Equity Raising Investor Presentation, page-212

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    The sky is falling! It's all over! Sell sell sell! How could I have believed this stock now that these cretinous HC posters who come out of the woodwork on every pull-back have now enlightened me with their well researched and reasoned posting once again. They finally talked sense into me. Oh the charts too, what would we do without charts with lines projecting the future? These generous Billionaires are giving it all away for free. How kind of them.

The opportunity market size? The products we use? We'll stop using and producing them and using the same old more expensive, power hungry, material demanding old stuff because. Well the share market wants to focus on something else that's why! Tech is done.

What is more, there must be war and in the background you're wondering, if line go down, things must be going bad in the company, right?? Like October last year before the selector achievement... Something was going afoul in the background I swear! The market is a smart beast, it has eyes that can see everywhere and truly understands the state of things.

Stock price target: $0

... Please capitulate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.28
Change
0.010(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $430.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.41 $2.26 $1.908M 823.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3083 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.