WBT 2.46% $2.50 weebit nano ltd

This thing will be up and down in its current range for the next...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    This thing will be up and down in its current range for the next month. However if you just sit back and relax I am sure in three months time you will be happy you invested. Set a lower limit and if it reaches there get out. I have been in for a few years and whilst not getting the bargain prices that many did I saw red for a long time. Despite the recent pull back I am still well in the green and the loss is only on paper. I hate those posting how much they lost in one day as they may well have been those posting how much they made in a day a few weeks ago! That rise was clearly unsustainable on no news and whilst tempted to sell I had FOMO that an announcement could come the day after I sold! So I will sit here patiently knowing that they have raised this money for a purpose. It may be required to bring on the staff to get that first Tier 1 signature across the line. We don't know and the HC speculation about the BOD and their actions, I find quite astonishing. Two weeks ago they couldn't do a thing wrong. A TH would have been great as $5-00 is probably a fair CR price so if we halted at $8 we could have then seen the announcement for the CR knowing the price would drop back to that or lower without any choice as to whether we sell out or not! We all had the choice to either sell or buy and as life dictates some win and some lose. But long term make your own choice. I have my get out price however I don't think it will get there. Have faith in this technology and the team. They were not hiding things but were constrained by strict rules. I still believe they have the best interests of the company and its shareholders at heart. And they have a hell of a lot more invested than we do. And look at what money they could be earning elsewhere given their extensive experience. They are not doing this for fun, they are doing it to etch their names into history.
    My thoughts only and GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.50
Change
0.060(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $476.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.46 $2.56 $2.46 $436.3K 173.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3971 $2.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.50 3343 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.