WBT 0.00% $2.32 weebit nano ltd

it really irks me when someone tries to blame others for an...

1. 1,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    it really irks me when someone tries to blame others for an investment decision they aren't happy with, which is essentially what you've done in that post.

sure they mentioned they were funded till 2024, but if you were the CEO of a company and your share price had appreciated ~300% in a time when market conditions are poor and potential recessions on the horizon you'd be crazy not to consider doing a raise earlier. even as Coby said in a response to someones email "we would have been thrilled to raise more capital at $5 only a few months ago" and he's absolutely spot on.

were you expecting them to wait until they were running low on money in 2024 and to raise then? no that also doesn't happen, you always raise well in advance

sure we tumbled pretty hard and fast back to $5 which isn't ideal, but we were always going to have a big sell off after that pump to $9, it just happened a lot quicker than ppl were anticipating, me included.

if you really wanted a proper response from someone around the cost variations between 2021 and 2022, then you could have easily waited longer, it was your choice to jump in when you did.

i still think your going to make some decent money if you give it time anyway, just don't blame other people for your decisions, and no i doubt there will be a class action or anything close

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.32
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $442.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $466.8K 200.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2861 $2.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 4204 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.