WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Not sure, but I asked AI, and this was the response, maybe...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Not sure, but I asked AI, and this was the response, maybe someone can clarify if below answer is correct:

" According to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) Listing Rules, companies are required to immediately disclose any information that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the company's securities. This is known as continuous disclosure and helps to ensure a fair, transparent, and efficient market.During a credit raise period, a company might be engaged in activities such as issuing new shares, raising debt, or conducting a rights issue. While these activities are ongoing, the company is still subject to the continuous disclosure requirements.If a company has market-sensitive information to announce during a credit raise period, it must do so in accordance with ASX Listing Rules. This includes making the announcement through the ASX's Market Announcements Platform, which ensures the information is made available to all market participants at the same time.However, there might be instances where a company can request a trading halt or voluntary suspension to manage the disclosure of market-sensitive information during the credit raise period. The purpose of a trading halt or voluntary suspension is to maintain a fair and orderly market while the company prepares to disclose the relevant information.In summary, a company can make a market-sensitive announcement during a credit raise period on the Australian Stock Exchange, but it must follow the appropriate ASX Listing Rules and disclosure procedures. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.