CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    moowee,
    I agree it's not a straight up calculation to determine a specific value attributable to dilution as funds were raised for the acquisition of ALO (via the placement to AusSuper and RCF) as well as the company conducting a rights issue (to shareholders).
    For simplicity, I calculate that the placement value (of A$121m) is the allocation towards the increased asset base whilst the A$119m component (the rights issue) is simply capital raising not attributed to the value of the assets acquired (yes, I know that's not accurate - however, there is a component that is dilutionary and needs to be reflected in the share price).
    Therefore, I have estimated/ assumed the 1:7.6 component of the larger capital base (post placement) is the amount shareholders are diluted (1/7.6 or 13.16%).
    Of course, this will be meaningless in a couple of days time as the market will price in other factors. But, given we will see no trading between now and Wednesday I estimate we will see the market open with a price that reflects some level of dilution.
    The benefits of the acquisition will eventually get priced in, just not on day 1 of recommencement of trading - IMO.
    Last edited by yanlin: 14/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.26
Change
-0.010(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $9.786B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.27 $3.20 $17.05M 5.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 91154 $3.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.26 235508 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.