INR 6.25% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

Are you kidding? I'm not poking rhetoric. This is a Cornerstone...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Are you kidding? I'm not poking rhetoric. This is a Cornerstone investor.
    At a relatively immature time for the company, to strike a deal with a cornerstone investor, as with an offtake partner, a company needs to give them something.
    Right now the share price is trading at it's low range within it's short term resistance/support bracket of 21c-26c.
    The medium term trading range is 17c-26c and it's long term historical trading range has been between 12-27c.
    Essentially it could fall to 17c and still remain stable. That is a risk that every investor inherits right now, cornerstone or not.
    I tend to not think of what the share price is right now and more focus on where I want it to be and how to get it there. To get to a fully built plant is a fair way off and the closer we get to it the less risk we inherit as investors. So right now for a cornerstone investor to offer a leg up is an incredible favour. Cornerstone investors don't buy in and then sell out at a 30% profit they stay in the game for the big dollars. That would be mine production.
    When INR is closer to building the plant I will bet that folks like you and me will be invited to participate in further investment at considerably reduced risk with potentially close dividends.
    You could consider waiting until the price drops and invest then. It's not uncommon for the market to obtain a premium to a placement price by bringing a share price down under that placement price in order to test for support. That would be a price under 20c. You are very welcome to sell and then wait and see if it happens, while others could be satisfied with the bolstering confidence that this placement provides. Bolstering confidence can lead to up up and away. That is your risk.
    And if you don;t want my opinion don't red on. If you do want my opinion, which I'm throwing out there anyway, ultimately this is a very valuable announcement that has de-risked our present investment and which will ultimately lead to a higher share price. I expect +26c within the week after a barely momentary drop to 21c. and i expect high volumes for this Fri and Mon, Tues, Wed of next week.
    To many companies, a $40,000,000 underwritten cornerstone investment is a Company making moment. That is what the market will see, they won't care for a 11% premium if a 100 - 500% investment return is probable in the medium to long term.

This is an announcement about a bee being attracted to a flower. Recent negotiations with potential multiple offtake partners has been the potassium for a bloom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $507.6K 3.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 476823 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 64319 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.