FAR 0.57% 43.8¢ far limited

Ann: Equity raising to finance Sangomar Phase 1 Presentation, page-66

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    If I was a happy clapper I would be a little bit miffed that new holders after today are buying in at less than half the price the so called long termers paid.
    The same LT's who have backed CN no end and have never criticised.
    The sad thing is though, and its their own fault, they have sat on their expensive buy in price and watched it deteriorate.
    Many no doubt will be checking their superannuation balances today, and that's another mistake made, buying a speculative stock with life saving.
    Brilliant strategy.

But guess what, they still hang on to the PE dream for comfort, like a security blanket.
    I have absolutely no sympathy for those guys who have been a party to flame and baiting realists who dare to have an alternative opinion.

Base is absolutely spot on in his post, PE made the J/V toxic.
    The same mindset by management has forced them to where they are now, just over 4 cents.
    The happy clappers still blame WPL for their bad fortune.
    They are even down on WPL for buying an FSPO instead of leasing even though it will be a cost effective move.
    The government can blame FAR for there being no J/V finance and having to fend for themselves.
    Cairn are busy selling off assets to fund their massive cost.

Except for another rally round the flag post and one spiteful post there is silence from the so called LT's.
    If i cant get my money back in this with a break even of 5.1 cent then i need to give the stock market away.
    The LT's should have done that years ago though and looking at the boards nowadays most have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.8¢
Change
0.003(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $40.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.8¢ 43.5¢ $66.15K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26646 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 15693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 43.5¢ 1467
Last updated 10.15am 07/06/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.