KGL 0.00% 11.5¢ kgl resources limited

Highlights of article in NT News yesterday. Looks like the...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Highlights of article in NT News yesterday.
    Looks like the Chairman is progressing discussions with all the relevant parties and drilling has recommenced.
    Would be nice to see this project financed and in construction in 2H 2021 bringing us closer to the sale of product at attractive prices.

$200mcopper mine on track for start-up

GaryShipway, NT News

March 172021

Theterritory’s $200m Jervois copper mine and the jobs that go with it, is on trackfor an August or September start for the 18 month construction program.

KGLResources executive chairman, Denis Wood, who is in Darwin to meet with the NTMining Minister Nicole Manison and government departments, said one of thebiggest hurdles to be conquered would be getting workers. He said thepreference was to hire a Northern Territory workforce.

… Prior tocoming to Darwin, Mr Wood has spent the past week at the Jervois base metalproject, 380km northeast of Alice Springs.

“We juststarted up our first rig to settle it down and I met with the localpastoralists and the local community – it has been 12 months since I have beenable to get back on site and this is the first drilling we have been able to dosince then,” he said.

“Ïanticipate somewhere between August and end of September for the completion ofthe whole process – that’s financing, the feasibility study and so on.

Mr Woodsaid the Jervois mine is exceptionally well placed to enter the world coppermarket as a supplier.

“Anelectric car uses four times as much copper as a conventional car,” Mr Woodsaid.

There arevery few mines ready to go and the world is facing a copper shortage in thefuture.

“This willhit the production of electric cars, lithium batteries and so on.

“Jervois has a mine life forecast of close toeight years, but I believe there is a lot more copper on this site to extendmine life beyond that.” …

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $14.35K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 298875 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 19699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ 20000
Last updated 11.21am 14/05/2024 ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.