KGL 0.00% 11.5¢ kgl resources limited

Also the view of the most recent investor, Perennial Value Mgt -...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Also the view of the most recent investor, Perennial Value Mgt - "The exploration upside around that project is very compelling."
    I would expect most of the initial drilling will be focused on infill and step out drilling for the feasibility study/finance/mine plan.
    Great to hear a 2nd rig will be arriving in April for greenfield drilling.
    Keen to hear more about which hotspots are going to be targeted along the 12-18km strike length and how they will go about finding them. We might hear more about that at the upcoming AGES Conference on 20-21 April.
    AGES program includes updates on recent exploration from Encounter Resources, Empire Energy, KGL Resources, Origin Energy, PNX Metals, Prodigy Gold, Core Lithium and Castile Resources.
    So far every drilling program has incrementally added value and provided a better understanding of the geology.
    But the $$ has been focused on defining a financeable project with limited scope for greenfield drilling.
    There is a lot to be excited about with the prospectivity of this potentially multi decade, high grade resource.
    I would expect we will know a lot more within 6 months or around the time we should be completing financing/getting ready to start construction which may have a material effect on the share price.
    But every drill hole adds value .. some may add a lot more than others. Patience is required and should be extremely well rewarded.
    IMHO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $14.35K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 298875 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 19699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ 20000
Last updated 11.21am 14/05/2024 ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.