SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Eritrean Gravity Survey Update , page-2

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    I've been on the road again this afternoon, working this morning, so I didn't see the announcement until tonight.
    No comments from the commentariat on HC, so I'll make my remarks to, maybe, add the 'between the lines' thoughts.
    First thing that comes to mind is that we've now had a couple of positive announcements, from HQ, during the currency of this capital raising in progress.
    Second thing is that many have speculated, in the past, that Mr. G's over-riding concern is to grab as much of GIP as he can at low prices. Well, low prices 'R us', atm, but the timing of the announcements suggests to me that Mr. G would prefer that existing players take up their rights. He, Mr. G, has stated publicly, a few times, that he has no particular desire to increase his holding in GIP much above what it is already. He will stand behind GIP but encourages existing shareholders to play their part too, is how I read it.
    I, like many others, cannot take up everything I'm offered, unfortunately, but what I can I will and at 1.5c the downside is minimal (oblivion) but, IMO, upside is a very much more likely outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.914K 414.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5850448 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.