EPW 0.00% $2.41 erm power limited

Ann: ERM Power signs offtake agreement with Sunset Power, page-28

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    A good analysis JoeWolf.

I agree with your conclusion, in that conventional energy is not attractive to the market at the moment. EPW whilst having investments locally here in Australia have proved that they're moving forward with the times with the offtake agreement and the acquisition of this new analytics company. Hopefully it is a good deal that can be relatively easily incorporated with current technologies and adapted/incorporated in the business to move forward easily.

I read somewhere IT should no longer be considered a project for one off funding purposes, rather a continual expense which requires proper attention and maintenance in the annual budgets. To which I couldn't agree more with, and I think a lot of our clients would agree.

Analytics is on the tip of all businesses tongues at the moment and this certainly appears to be exciting for the EPW empire. When considering the: USD, a small dynamic excitable company, good strong growth with good divvies. Why wouldn't you have a bit of faith in this up & comer?

(Ok, my 2016 positivity is about done haha).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.