ERW 2.50% 7.8¢ errawarra resources ltd

Hi,@MaoamGranted that - and many geologists apparently cant tell...

1. 10,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642

Hi,@Maoam

Granted that - and many geologists apparently cant tell by an initial visual examination either. But perhaps if they were confronted with this outcrop anned yesterday by BNZ in its Canadian prospect (I hold BNZ so why not say 2.2% Li2O, 22km strike) their task would be simpler.

Li is not detected by XRF, atom too small to be suitably energised, neither Si but other elements in the LCT pegmatite can, if they are present.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5480/5480968-61938af5bef2e614bde690a4f28504b3.jpg

But! - if you study known LCT Pegmatite outcrops on Google Earth (AZS is excellent, so too LTR and DLI -- ) you will get the feel for the real deal.

I'm sure that is what @TBoner has done before he made comment of ERW pegs - and me too from Perth to Quebec via NQ. Plenty pegs in old rocks if the Geology is right.
    I think he is right to draw attention to areas which have not been inspected (yet?)

@Black Cat is another guy who has said aerial search is a good first move for LCT Peg discovery. I believe he has found some, pegged them and sold them! I doubt he will tell where, lol, but he does drop hints.

I will follow up some of his thoughts on this new Li Provence - stretching from AZS's absolute monster to GRE's recent rock chip discoveries.
    My initial hunch is that there are two trends - which intersect or merge on AZS land - explaining the huge endowment there. We will see !!

I hope you stick around @Maoam - comment from a geologist is welcome of course. I for one would like to understand the interaction between the ultramafic country rock and the intruding granite which gives rise to the fertile pegs, while other rock types don't. Cheers.

GL all - DYOR and dont take advice from anon. posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.