ERW 0.00% 6.8¢ errawarra resources ltd

Tom is pretty good -despite his involvement in many companies he...

1. 4,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1689
    Tom is pretty good -despite his involvement in many companies he made his time available to do initial reconnaissance of Turner River which I sold to QXR . He identified pegmatites and initial results in the granite terrain were encouraging. We drilled Carbonate Hill and since then I have visited and identified a lot more pegmatites but it's not a 'goldilocks" setting and most likely if it ever comes up trumps a lithium mica project. Having said that I think Tom is under the pump now -aren't we all -geologists are as scarce as hen's teeth.
    The AZS story is incredible -despite the company having a chequered history I keep buying ARV and hope they will play a straight bat. The way I see it with all the work conducted there over the years the Andover intrusion should be fairly well mapped and its strike extent extends through ARV tenements with GRE further west. That seems to be supported with sat imagery although as Maoam says we have no idea what the features represent without on ground exploration.
    Thus far though the trends into the Osborne JV looked fairly obvious -particularly the new trend to the south.
    ERW apart from the small area seems outside the intrusive complex but maybe Maoam with your skills you may have some ideas on whether it may extend under cover ? Or maybe you have access to data that demonstrates the ERW ground is similarly prospective. Like greenstone belts the past 50 years -they keep finding new belts under cover.
    What I like is the practical on ground work being conducted - we don't want colourful reports on magnetics -as in Canada - hyperspectral and what must be fifty other geophysical and geochemical new beaut technologies being trotted out before a geologist gets on the ground and cracks rocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.522M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15625 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 4867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.