ERW 3.03% 6.4¢ errawarra resources ltd

Ann: Errawarra - Ground Reconnaissance Underway & T1 Placement Co, page-102

1. 3,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    With all the argie bargie going on with AZS I could see RDN being taken out within the next 6 months if drilling shows the goods. Its valuation approaching 100m MC is pretty high with no drilling, but would fly on some grade and thickness. Bags get harder up there but RDN looking real good. I dont own.

That leaves ERW on a massive land area to the south and on trend to the west.

Were behind everyone, which is good if your a buyer. GRE is also slow going at 22m MC - drilling "soon". No awards for knowing the common denominator there lol. I dont own but should.

SBR closest is 5km away but on trend, at 13m MC and a CR now. 5km seems a long ways, but in this lithium that could be 50km long - its closer than we may think. I dont own.

ERW could have an ann next week on their rock chips from the more targeted pegs. We'd have to be extrememly unlucky to not find anything considering we are surrounded by discoveries.

Also - with Graphite back in the news, it would be good timing to hear on the progress there. BUX just had an ann. Most punters prob dont even know ERW has high grade graphite....we surround BUX very high grade deposit completely - but they need tonnage. JV potential?

25-30c + on positive rock chips is my speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.138M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $2.612K 40.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39194 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.