ERW 3.92% 5.3¢ errawarra resources ltd

Ann: Errawarra Identifies Large Stacked Pegmatite Swarm, page-22

1. 6,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    It would not surprise me if we eventually enter into some sort of jv here or an equity partner, with deeper pockets. We have AZS ( Gina) bordering us at several parts of our lease. On our eastern flank we have the NVO/SQM jv ( strangely this hardly ever shows in the Andover lease holder maps). Noteworthy is the SQM part of that jv, one of the biggest lthium players globally. And we have RDN bordering us also, sandwiched between us and AZS. How good can nearology be ( nothwithstanding our current exploration work). I'm guessing due our lease location we may have more of a soil cover than say ASZ or RDN, so soil assays are by and large what we mostly have to work with currently although some outcropping has been observed, so possibly we may have a higher proportion of blind pegmatites on our lease area. Will not know till we drill. We seem not yet to have assayed soils from the southern portion of the lease which is a large area and if I am not mistaken the Scholl Shear Zone passes throughor extremely close to that area so represents a perfect path for fluid migration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $5.083M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $200 3.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3551 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 26888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.