ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1511
    Have been annoyed about that post all day, what the hell Letty711??!!!
    PLEASE EXPLAIN because that seems to me to be a blatant case of misinformation.
    Fair enough if you just got a bit excited and misinterpreted and if that's the case let us know, otherwise you know what.
    I thought today like other days of late that the SP is gaining traction, still interference but that is waning.
    Strike are busy and so am I, looking forward to each day.
    What ever the analysis that is delivered for ED1 - It could be top spot or it could be close or it could be near enough, or it could be no good, but whatever the results from all that has been reported and all that has been happening at ground level, I think it is going to be a winner any which way.
    Besides all the other info that has been initially released about this drill I don't think the company would of put on an exclusive showing unless they are in a very positive space.
    We need to hear news from management and that will not only be about ED1 but also the Gov approval of a WE Gas Plant. Company has some ready news up its sleeve and also some not so ready news up its sleeve.
    Gotta be happy.
    My opinion only as always.
    GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.