BTH 0.00% 11.5¢ bigtincan holdings limited

As long as management continue delivering as they have according...

1. 3,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    As long as management continue delivering as they have according to their past history, anything is possible. Of course I factor in a lot of what I’ve read and compared it to previous tech companies to determine a rough ball park. If BTH continues to sign contracts and grow revenue organically eventually they will become profitable meaning they won’t need to rely on Shareholders in the long term to fund their activities. Have you looked at the past history of the company I shared with you that is now making a profit? Although it’s their maiden profit you should look at the blue chip comparison. Compare it at the exact same point that company was sitting on. There is no reason it cannot compete with the blue chip player especially as it is now a complete business after its most recent acquisition. That blue chip did the exact same thing enabling it to provide its full MI product suite.

These are all my observations. The 2 I had divulged to you a week or 2ago are the companies I hold the most amount of shares meaning I am heavily invested. Of course with anything there are certain risk involved. For any company to stay afloat, observe cashburn and addition of revenue. Also watch the activities of what the board of directors are doing are they selling or buying? Moreso, the CEO of the company. Check to see if the company is in trading halts etc. check the amount of shares on issue. There are plenty to consider and I’m still learning each day. I do have access to broker reports/advice etc so I will jump if I sniff something out of the ordinary. I have done this before with a company called a ISX. At the end of the day it is our hard earnt money. Weigh the risk vs reward. Hopefully the reward was worth the risk in the end. If there is a day I don’t like BTH and do sell out. I will post my sentiments. I have done this on other stocks. If I hold I will say I hold. Right now it’s still a hold and has been since 2019.

Goodluck with your investments. If you read a company’s report and find it isn’t achieving goals it’s meant to or something doesn’t seem right, just sell out. If you believe the company once it starts to kick goals again buy back in. All about protecting your capital. Nothing wrong with that.

Some of my companies surprised me APT riding it from $8 to $95, Z1P from low $1 to $10, BRN from 5.7c to 88c(sold out). Anything is possible
    Last edited by MrKotiko71: 25/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $8.524K 73.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54711 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 883182 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.