ESE 0.00% 1.8¢ esense-lab ltd

Ann: eSense-Lab Reports Another Major Progress in R&D, page-4

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    100% correct Rdisnic...these Israeli directors continue to amaze.

Here is my take on recent events - let's keep putting out crappy & useless announcements to make it seem to shareholders that we are actually working for them. At the same time let's try to make the only director (non-Israeli) appear dodgy so we can trick investors into voting for us. That way we can keep paying ourselves these cushy salaries & continue claiming these associated 'business expenses' for all of our continued 'hard work'.

Seriously, I would be able to produce more revenue then them every year if I had my kids set up a 'lemonade stall' from our front verge.

I am so fed up by their antics - I actually again purchased some shares yesterday just so I can start holding our CEO Mr Cohen & Co to account.

I tried to contact him directly as a concerned shareholder both yesterday and just now on his Israeli phone number +972506610402 to better understand how as a shareholder they are looking after my interests, and more to the point what exactly they have actually achieved for the last 6 months....

But heaven forbid I have yet to have Mr Cohen or anyone else for that matter pick up the phone - clearly they are so, so busy with continued R&D.

I would urge all shareholders to pick up the phone and demand answers.

It's about time Mr Cohen & Co start telling us shareholders what they are doing...if anything.

The time has come for CHANGE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.