ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3489
    One would hope that LCK are in close contact with funds and instos and have a good understanding of their concerns.
    Perhaps that explains releasing a long winded explanation of their ESG. Maybe funds and instos are still worried the project will run into government environmental road-blocks.

Or, maybe the ESG was the only thing available to release as a price sensitive announcement.

Hoping this is one of a series of announcements and the ESG was just a curtain raiser.

1. NOV 2020 - PFS Released
    2. NOV 2020 - PPL issued by SA Government.
    3. JAN 2021 - Announcement of a cash raise Energy Exploration Partners PLC (sort of, perhaps, maybe).
    4. JAN 2021 - Drilling contracts for feed wells for the 5MW power plant have been issued.
    5. FEB 2021 - ESG update
    6. FEB 2021 ....next???

I must admit, every time I sit down to read the funding structure described in the Institutional Share Placement announcement - I kind of glaze over. It has so many "IF- Buts - and Maybes" - I can't be bothered nutting it out.

I kind of suspect it will work better if we can get the share price over 30 cents.

Need a meaty, unequivocal, unambiguous, unconditional, ball-tearer announcement - soonish.

Next week would be nice.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.