CAY 0.00% 7.8¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: ESIA on track for submission in May, page-104

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I agree, I was furious with the 15c raising, I remember they panicked and put in a trading halt as the price ran into the 30s, it was going to 40 plus but BW had gotten a 15c raise away and actually wanted it cheaper.
    that raise wrecked everything and it still hasn't recovered and would be much higher now.
    BW was the worst thing that ever happened to this company, did nothing except make a fortune from a disgraceful raising.
    I personally made my thoughts known in language that can't be published here, in my view old mate has done an amazing job with the mining licence side but deplorable corporately.

however, New chairman, some new corporate guys involved and no more slime deals wrecking it

No need for cash this time, Licence is imminent and the price run won't be stopped by a cheap raising by a worthless corporate advisor this time

so 30c imminent on Licence announcement then the big funds can buy due to licencing and then offtakes and corporate deals that are probably in the waiting can be actioned and then the price really moves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.7¢ $195.7K 2.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6999 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 573542 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.