X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

@loki01 I have been involved in MML since 2013. Although it was...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

@loki01

I have been involved in MML since 2013.
    Although it was not the best stock to own since then, I appreciate the management making it here without any dilution, debt or capital raise. I’ve held and sold out during this period. This time I’ve been bullish when MML was trading around 40c. My post’s are still there for anyone to go and check. I think recent substantial holders like Ruffer & Paradice may share the same view.

I’ve always maintained that MML carries the Philippines risk Or else it would have been valued on a higher metric.
    Right now the company is better & stronger than ever before. The Philippines risk has somehow abated.

You must have not followed my post at MOY after you left. I was once very bullish in MOY, but when the facts started changing, I changed my opinion. You can go and check my post at MOY forum. Same with BDR.
    I have made and gave back in both of them. Overall made some money.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...5115436/page-10?post_id=41791396#.XjSYMCQ7aaM

I think you have grossly overestimated my ability to up ramp or down ramp a stock. If that was true, I would be super wealthy.

As for your Elliott Wave experts, I don’t believe in it.
    Gold made a gruelling six year base at or around 1200 from 2013-2019. It has only broken out in the last 7-8 months. An asset like gold which bases for six years and goes for a quick run and comes back down crashing is highly unlikely. My belief is we may never see 1200 again in this current financial world. Yes, a flush out pullback to 1380-1400 is possible. I still meet people in Sydney who say the property market will crash, I met some 10 years ago with the same view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.