GEM 0.79% $1.28 g8 education limited

Ann: Establishment of Multicurrency Debt Issuance, page-37

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    re: Ann: Establishment of Multicurrency Debt ... Just in response to Valuesnatcher's post to defend management here

1. They raised equity from instotutional investors at $4.60
    which is the same price that they offered the SPP to us little guys, I can point you to a number of companies that don't even bother offerring a SPP to the small guys you can sit back and be diluted.

2. The gem model of raising equity to fund acquisitions has been going on for over 18 months now and there is always volatility around Cap raisings as the shares come on market.

3. Its an SPP... no one is forcing any body to take up the offer, if you took up the offer before the share price fell below 4.60 thats just bad luck, I'm sure management didnt want they share price to fall below $4.60 because thats less equity for them to raise. If you buy shares on market and they fall the next day you cant blame manegement for that. It's the same thing.

4. They extended the offer until the end of May, in the short term who knows what is going to happen to the share price, if it doesn't go back up then you don't have to buy on the SPP, simple as that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.010(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $1.036B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.28 $1.26 $1.000M 783.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2678 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 19020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.