HT8 12.5% 0.9¢ harris technology group limited

I made some great money off this stock today, but it appears the...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I made some great money off this stock today, but it appears the entire investment community has turned into one humongous herd of sheep, jumping into any company which produced or promises to produce or believes it may be in a position to promise to produce a product tied in to potentially helping in the fight against the ever elusive Covid-19 virus.

Hey, I'm making some anti-viral lotion for hands with some lemon juice tomorrow, and it should be available in May/June, and will be listing on the ASX in 2 months as LemoCure. Anyone want in?

The announcement doesn't state want kind of masks will be available, and with many questioning the quality of Chinese made masks (with multiple European countries having to return their inferior quality masks), I think investor should be asking for more clarity from management on exactly the grade of mask that will be imported.

Also, an Adelaide based company which has partnered with the SA Government, will be producing 140 million masks in Adelaide over the next 6 months. Those will be Australian made masks available for sale directly to Australia - no shipments, no Chinese customs, no risk of interior quality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.692M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $141 15.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1906875 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 738502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.