AL3 0.00% 6.7¢ aml3d limited

Hello Fellow AML3D Shareholders,I am thrilled to be involved...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hello Fellow AML3D Shareholders,

I am thrilled to be involved with AML3D and excited to share my optimism, and opinion for our company's future. With over 40 years of experience in the Additive Manufacturing industry, including founding and developing a globally recognized Australian company in this space, I see unparalleled potential in AML3D. Our company is a hidden gem on the brink of significant growth.

Andy and his dedicated team have done an extraordinary job securing critical approvals and establishing a solid foothold in the defense sector. Their relentless hard work and strategic investments have positioned AML3D perfectly to reap the benefits. Now, the company stands at a pivotal moment to expand not only within the current customer base but also to reach new heights by actively marketing to diverse manufacturing industries.

Industries such as minerals processing, cement, mining, power generation, fluid handling, transport, and marine, just to name a few, are ripe for transformation through AML3D’s innovative solutions. These sectors, driven by the Industry 4.0 revolution, are under immense pressure to enhance their sustainability efforts for several crucial reasons:

1. Environmental Responsibility: The urgency to reduce carbon footprints and minimize environmental impact is at an all-time high. AML3D’s additive manufacturing technology offers a sustainable alternative by drastically cutting waste and optimizing resource utilization.

2. Regulatory Compliance: Stringent global regulations are compelling industries to adopt greener practices. Our technology can seamlessly help companies meet and exceed these regulatory standards.

3. Cost Efficiency: Sustainable practices are synonymous with long-term cost savings through improved efficiency and reduced material consumption. AML3D’s cutting-edge solutions provide the competitive edge needed to achieve these financial benefits.

4. Market Demand: The shift towards environmental consciousness among consumers and clients is undeniable. Businesses must adapt to these changing demands, and our advanced manufacturing capabilities position us as leaders in this movement.

I am very confident that at least 70% of the machine components that the company I founded repaired and/or manufactured for the aforementioned industries over the past 30+ years can and will be produced by Additive Manufacturing in the future. This transition not only underscores the technological advancements that have been made but also highlights the immense potential for cost savings, efficiency, and sustainability.

AML3D is uniquely poised to lead this industrial transformation. The expertise and innovative technologies are the keys to unlocking unprecedented opportunities and driving sustainable growth across multiple sectors.

Exciting times ahead, co-owners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $15.10K 225.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66338 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 45303 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 53802
Last updated 15.55pm 17/06/2024 ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.