NVA 14.7% 14.5¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Estelle Gold Landholding Increased and Milestones Confirmed, page-61

1. 2,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    I'm not concerned about the present share price either. If I thought that there was an underlying structural problem with the company I would say so and would sell out. I don't believe the present share price reflects value in the longer term. it's up to each of us to decide if the present share price is warranted. If you do believe the present share price is all the company is worth then you know what to do. comparing Nova to another particular company in South America is utterly ridiculous. as I have said before I will not go into the reasons behind that as it would be cross promoting another company. Or in this case telling the truth about another company. the way I see it Nova will start the drilling campaign at Estelly early next year we are going through a period where people are expecting a lot but really it's a matter of patiences for the rewards to come through. I've been in Nova for a couple of years I'm going to give it another two at least. of course I don't just blindly put my money into a stock and hope for the best I do watch The fundamentals and I also watch the technicals.

Stop relying on someone else's evaluation grow up and make your own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.025(14.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 12.5¢ $227.1K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55396 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.