NVA 4.17% 25.0¢ nova minerals limited

A massive improvement on my poor attempt to visuallise...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    A massive improvement on my poor attempt to visuallise https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/65403238/single

I very much appreciate the transparency that comes from this style of information sharing, not to mention the time it will save me trying to do myself.

This is also a much needed show of respect from management and the Board to shareholders. Wether the next drill cores are good or bad, we just need to know so we can make an informed decision. A large part of the drop in shareprice has been the over promise under deliver. Had we had this view prior to the resource downgrade we might have seen where the risk was based on the shells vs the drills. We would be seeing the change and being able to understand the why and even to make our own assessments of where the risk is now (as@danbradster is so elloquently showing in his analysis of this information since).

With this style information, we can form a different view from management on the assumptions and make our investment decsision accordingly, whereas before this information we were solely reliant on the words of positivity and vague list of assumptions and technical wording in the JORC Tables that might provide legal cover for meeting ASX and ASIC rules, but nothing more. This leads to distrust and unfortunately the place we find ourselves in here when things unfortunatley dont meet the higher (even if reasonable) expectations.

So while the resulting improvement in the shareprice is not yet apparent, I remain confident that this approach will in time most definately improve shareholder trust, understanding and ultimately shareholder wealth. As I see it, there is way more upside here than down, and the pain from past missteps will unwind as the picture reveals itself.

Thankyou @NovaMInerals2 for this initiative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $53.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $32.85K 131.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7179 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 65850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ 3270
Last updated 12.46pm 16/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.