NVA 0.00% 24.0¢ nova minerals limited

Pretty solid announcement, and good by Company to keep holders...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    Pretty solid announcement, and good by Company to keep holders in the loop. I do think this announcement was in part an update, but also to show they’re trying to address poor communication of the past.

SS due out next few weeks, so if it’s not end of February it’ll be soon after by the sounds - not a massive slip (if it does miss February).

The fact they’ve moved into mine optimisation and carrying on with PFS details says to me the numbers are ok. Despite all the conjecture of posters, the line has been the same all along. The numbers looked ok and we move straight into PFS, so it looks now like they’ve already started PFS.

The other positive sign are the consultants they’re using. They aren’t backyard bob guys, they’re experienced people. Forte Dynamics have done work for all the majors pretty much. They know their stuff.

Throw in some drill results to show us Korbel Main has more solid results.

The best part of the announcement for me though - which addresses people also saying a CR is coming

He said the company’ is well capitalised in cash and cash equivalents for the foreseeable future to further these studies

Looks like a CR is not something they’ll be doing in the next few months. Unless I’ve misread anything it looks to be tracking to plan, and they’re gearing up for the next phase of the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $19.27K 80.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 882 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 3893 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 31118
Last updated 14.49pm 21/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.