NVA 0.00% 24.5¢ nova minerals limited

"I know some on here scoffed at the potential for an early mine...

1. 5,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1399
    "I know some on here scoffed at the potential for an early mine at Stibium as well."

Might be me...

But if early cashflow from Stibium is realistic, then that should satisfy the people who demand 'production yesterday!'. It could also satisfy the 'antimony distraction' crowd. Grants would obviously be nice, but it's hard to predict how likely those are.

"With a small foot print it could potentially be fast racked through the permitting"

Quicker permitting may be possible (assuming successful drilling and MRE), but is it realistic to fast-track the Measured and PFS stages? Maybe it's small enough that it's low risk to skip some of the studies. Just see the vein, drill the vein, (raise some funds), dig it up, process with a small plant. Unlike Korbel and RPM which can't just be 'drilled and dug up'. Korbel+RPM would be a combined project. Stibium could theoretically be a separate project (a separate small plant). Maybe it could be processed as CMs in a Korbel plant, but it may be faster to develop it stand-alone using grants. But without grants, maybe the balance would shift, and it could be used as feed at a Korbel plant (but then needing M&I for use in studies).

Just it sounds tough for a Stibium timeline to be 'fast track' quicker than the 2028 timeline for the rest of the project. Can an undrilled target really turn into a small mine quicker than existing (large) M&I&I resources?
    Last edited by danbradster: 28/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $20.72K 83.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12136 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 25.5¢ 6023
Last updated 13.22pm 13/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.