NVA 5.88% 24.0¢ nova minerals limited

In response to a few more questions here.Yes that is the typo...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    In response to a few more questions here.
    Yes that is the typo @danbadster...my mistake
    Its only very early stages I know but if the drilling at Stibium is good, and we only plan to drill a couple of holes there, and might only be if we get grants to do it too yet, then yes my understanding is we could possibly go to a mine quicker producing a concentrate so don't need big plant etc. I'm not a mining engineer so I only saying what I have been told and I don't know the details of how this would work. I was sent this link yesterday too from the assay which is interesting https://www.theassay.com/articles/feature-story/alaksa-governor-pushes-for-streamlined-us-permitting-process/

@Magic2000 Yes the The antimony will not disappear but critical minerals in the US are really getting noticed now. Its in the press, the politicians are talking about it, they even put a bill in for US$300M funding available for CM's, and the US has no domestic supply, especially of antimony. Not so much here in Australia where its lithium and iron ore more but the US uses and needs these CM's for their military and other uses so if the government is handing out grants and we have very elevated surface samples from our property of those minerals why would we not at least pursue those now? Remember the CM's are coincident with our gold so we are chasing the gold and we get the CMs with it, but we might (and there is no guarantees) be able to get grants which pays for this drilling. Its not a distraction at all its good business sense IMO. Would you not chase govt grants in your business if they were potentially available? Having said that RPM is very much the priority still.

The reduced drill count is a cost saving but we will drill enough to get what we need for the PFS as a priority. The drill plan has not been finalised yet either.

Have not started the MRE yet as when we do we have to do it under both JORC and S-K-1300 standards (for the US) and they are quite different. Yes Jopie is correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $51.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $2.1K 8.704K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21943 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.