OOO 2.81% $19.36 betashares crude oil index etf-currency hedged (synthetic)

so, are we expecting a final distribution for the end of June...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    so, are we expecting a final distribution for the end of June 2022 as per the ASX release?

As announced on 26 April 2022, the Fund intends to commence making monthly distributions for the remainder of the Fund’s financial year ending 30 June 2022 - as at the end of April, May
    and June 2022

We have had the April & May distributions so was expecting a final announcement. still time for another few grand in the pot..lol
    looks like plenty selling out as they think its all over for this year, still think the price of oil has a way to go, short supply, Europe banning Russian oil, Biden has crippled American oil now doesn't know what to do, Renewables are unreliable, Hydrogen green energy is years away if at all. Seems to me like the only alternative is oil,gas and coal. Had to smile at the news last night and the Queensland Gov massive budget all financed off the back of coal, these very same pollies have demonised coal and oil and gas for years; now look how clever they are..jeez. rant over.

think oil futures are looking very positive for the next few years, just my opinion so do your own research and good luck to all
    have a great day
    take care
    Oskydosky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.