TGF 0.94% $1.62 tribeca global natural resources limited

Thanks for the historical info, which is not always apparent in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Thanks for the historical info, which is not always apparent in the company anns. Oracle and Rhino are not words which appear to be natural bedfellows. Do you happen to come from Rhino country?

My main interest for years has been in gold, which looks like it might have a good run in 2023, along with silver. That's what led me to take an interest in LRT, as they have about 40% of their funds in gold stocks. I quit my coal stocks too early in order to switch into battery metals and uranium, but I don't dwell on past mistakes. The future is what interests me, and at age 82, I have to try to make every post a winner.

The likelihood of a severe recession in 2023 is of some concern, but I think that the forecast deficits in coming years in so many commodities are likely to more than counteract any price weakness from a recession, and I'm hoping for a strong 3 - 5 year performance from resource stocks. TGF appear to be well placed to benefit from a resurgence in commodity prices.

I'm planning to progressively increase my holdings in TGF (and probably LRT and LSX), which I hope will outperform for the next few years.

Cheers,

Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.