EMR 2.57% $3.99 emerald resources nl

re: Ann: ETE: Entek Announces New Niobrara Pa... It is my...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    re: Ann: ETE: Entek Announces New Niobrara Pa... It is my understanding that the director Davide Boisio represents a large group of shareholders who are against the in specie distribution of EOX shares. This action would reduce EMR's holding in EOX. Such a distribution to Australian residents might possibly result in a nil gain for us, as we have no way of selling shares in a USA company in Australia. It may benifit the directors resident in the USA however. This would also weaken EMRs ability to realise the value and growth potential of the EOX holding. That holding could be sold in the future to finance any other oppertunities that arise.
    It is my feeling that there will be developments this year, both in the USA and Australia. Possibly action with Buru in the Canning Basin where survey work was carried out in 2012. Emerald has a 14.2% interest in the area, and finance will be required. I think that is why the new Australian director, Dino Di Costa has been appointed.
    Time will tell. Things should improve in 2013. Shares at todays prices are cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.99
Change
0.100(2.57%)
Mkt cap ! $2.621B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $4.03 $3.91 $5.723M 1.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13486 $3.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.99 14018 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.