CYP 0.00% 23.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

I can’t give you an exact number, but I can confirm that the...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

I can’t give you an exact number, but I can confirm that the economic and psychosocial impacts from osteoarthritis is a lot higher than one could imagine. The amount of time loss from work could be in the millions-billions. It does explain why gov would spent so much funding this trial.

The wait for a public hospital orthopaedics knee replacement is at least a year, some people waited for few years. There are already research papers out there confirming that MSc works for OA (the one I found concluded that it worked for short term with no lasting side effects. This is already better than the current non operative management- steroids injection. steroids may work for short term with variable effectiveness but makes the joint worse in the long run so it’s not the ideal for repeated injection.

if you look up on YouTube, there are orthopaedics surgeons in the states collecting adipose tissues MSc from abdomen to inject back to the knee. It just looks quite invasive/brutal to me. I’m hoping that CYP’s MSc can replicate or show superiority to the results of the MSc isolated from bone marrows/adipose tissues.

I have been asking myself this question, if MSc works for steroids refractory GVHD, it would probably work for all cases GVHD with less side effects. However at this stage, the medical community still would prefer drugs that they know and have been investigated in many trials. As you may have already know, steroids are wonder drugs with lotsa nasty side effects such as osteoporosis, skin probs, diabetes, immunosuppression etc.

My wishful thinking is that Msc may one day replace steroids in various autoimmune disease/inflammatory conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $14.22K 63.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30215 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 20393 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ 2600
Last updated 14.34pm 08/05/2024 ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.