CYP 0.00% 28.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

the amount of worshiping of some posters in the MsB threads is...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    the amount of worshiping of some posters in the MsB threads is sickening at times. If anyone contradicts their often wild predictions they place them on ignore . Confirmation bias at its best... sectors questions are often dealt with by subject diversion ‍
    I would love for someone to address the cost of and manufacturing issues their... its always partnerships, 3-D reactors etc without any specifics. A lot of faith being placed in their “god like” leader without anything tangible to back up the claims. Now their only commercial product is being held back by manufacturing issues which no one wishes to discuss.
    MSB is many years ahead of the pack, but it has been achieved through many years of cash burn and capital raising... the press have been savage of them recently. I do hope there are plans in place to address the manufacturing issue as we all know MsC do work. Maybe SI needs to start talking with Ross..... who knows what may happen in the future with the likely need for tens of thousands of doses for COVId...
    Last edited by berad: 22/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25312 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.