NSB 0.00% 3.9¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

The company switched from "Phase 1" terminology to "Early Phase...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    The company switched from "Phase 1" terminology to "Early Phase 1" in their announcement on the 11th May, I am hoping that this does not mean there is a second Phase 1 trial to follow the "early" Phase 1 Trial - from your comment it makes me think there wont be but would love to hear it from the horses mouth. The company also said in there announcement on 11th May: A complete overview of the clinical development plan to support the neurology treatment indications forEmtinB will be provided in a separate announcement in the coming days. I have been very vocal on here about my frustration towards management missing key deadlines, misleading shareholders, and deceitful behavior, - add this to the laundry list.

Initially we were told after last years options we would be fully funded until completion of Phase 1 trials, from memory we had approx. $15m at the time. As per the last quarterly we are in a "strong" cash position with 7.9m in the bank, so about half that money gone, albeit with NEUROLOGY trials to start soon... Where I am a bit concerned is with the Glaucoma trials, from what I can see the company hasn't made any mention of these trials since the 24/03/22 - and an update on these trials was omitted from the quarterly??? According to the investor presentation on that date Glaucoma trials are due to start in 2H 2022...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4429/4429334-28cdcf73fcbcf34670058ae5c901cbd6.jpg

I really do hope Management has the competence to deliver Ph1 Neurology AND Glaucoma trials with that $7.9m cash we had as at 31.03.22. Raising capital in this environment will be a nightmare - would be good for us loyal shareholders to actually see some progress which is what we need to get back in the green - perhaps now most of you are in the red as well its time to start asking some questions of the management?

Holding, unhappily

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $1.493K 37.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29149 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.